Monday, August 30, 2010

Farewell !!


Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.

But nothing is permanent in this world !! That too in IT field everyone is busy in moving up their career ladder.

Why I coming to the above fact is separation is also part of Friendship. Yes 3 good friends are going to be separated. Though its a sad feeling and heart feels that we should stay together but it doesnt happen as i said earlier.

A small Poem which i found in Internet. I just thought of sharing here to you !!

You and I will meet again

When we're least expecting it

One day in some far off place

I will recognize your face

I won't say goodbye my friend

For you and I will meet again
With heart full full of pleasant memories I bid adieu to my dear Friends !! But I like to say tht Im really thank god for giving such a nice friends in my bad time !!! Also Its not a full stop here .Its only a comma.
With Regards,
Harish Kumar P R

No comments:

Post a Comment